- Current News
- Leonard Frazer
- Community Calendar
Combining local news, sports and features that support the region’s primary local advertising source, the Sentinel has become an integral part of the communities it serves.
Community newspapers are best when they are involved in the community and the Sentinel is an integral part of life in the Robson Valley. The Sentinel gives back to the community in a variety of ways including sponsoring a number of special events and festivals.
Our commitment to the community comes back to us in the form of exclusive news tips and information that provides the highest quality environment for reporting and advertising. Our creative team can customize consumer advertising messages and local promotions, to enhance delivery and target your message.
Our team’s broad experience benefits our clients by providing an unparalleled range of complimentary services. In conjunction with our expertise in advertising and local marketing, our team boasts experience in retail, hospitality, food service, tourism, ad agency, electronic media and a host of other areas. That experience, combined with our verified and paid distribution, superior production and printing make the Sentinel a key component in delivering advertising messages to this thriving community.
Paid Circulation to residents of Valemount, McBride, Dunster, Blue River and surrounding areas, as well as local gas stations, hotels, grocery stores and many other businesses.
Tabloid product with a full page image area of 10.42”x13.5” with single and full color capabilities.
Published every second Thursday. Ad booking deadlines: Friday
Be sure to ask about advertising on this website. The Valley Sentinel website generates over 2,300 visitors a month from across the country.
For more information about our publications, or to book an ad in The Valley Sentinel or on our website, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- An invitation for all High School teens to attend Youth Summit on Mental Health
- Basin Business Advisors presents ME INC
- McBride Council Meeting Update
- Robson Valley Regional RCMP report - April 20, 2017 issue
- McBride Elks and Royal Purple enter contest for $100,000 for Bill Clark Memorial Park
- McBride Council busy with budget deliberations
- McBride Court Briefs
- Sentinel Sightseer - April 20, 2017
- Williams resigns from position as CAO
- Hunting licenses now available online
- Tapping nature’s sweet spot of nutrition
- Boil water order issued during BKB Cedar fire, then lifted
- Clean Water and Wastewater Fund invests in McBride
- World & Canada News - April 20, 2017 issue
- When I was a child I thought like a child
- Northern Health launching a new way to register after-hours