- Current News
- Leonard Frazer
- Community Calendar
Noreen Saul - Noreen’s Hair Design
Thursday, September 29, 2016 - 00:00
In the spring of 2013, after nearly thirty-five years of working full time, Saul began to feel the wear and tear on her body and realized that she needed to slow down and work less; however, love for her career prevented her from quitting altogether. She began searching for alternatives.
With the approval from the Village, Saul was able to convert a portion of the basement in her home into a full service salon complete with a separate entrance. She offers haircuts, perms, foils, colors and other services - all at affordable prices.
Saul explains that working out of her home has afforded her the flexibility of working only five to six hours a day, four and a half days a week, and still setting hours that meet the needs of her customers.
Due to popular demand, Saul also custom crochets and sells a wide selection of toques and slippers in all sizes.
Salon hours are Tuesday to Friday 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., and Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Extended appointment times can be arranged on request.
Noreen’s Hair Design is located at the rear entrance of 1344 9th Ave
- An invitation for all High School teens to attend Youth Summit on Mental Health
- Basin Business Advisors presents ME INC
- McBride Council Meeting Update
- Robson Valley Regional RCMP report - April 20, 2017 issue
- McBride Elks and Royal Purple enter contest for $100,000 for Bill Clark Memorial Park
- McBride Council busy with budget deliberations
- McBride Court Briefs
- Sentinel Sightseer - April 20, 2017
- Williams resigns from position as CAO
- Hunting licenses now available online
- Tapping nature’s sweet spot of nutrition
- Boil water order issued during BKB Cedar fire, then lifted
- Clean Water and Wastewater Fund invests in McBride
- World & Canada News - April 20, 2017 issue
- When I was a child I thought like a child
- Northern Health launching a new way to register after-hours