- Current News
- Leonard Frazer
- Community Calendar
Letter to the Editor - Christmas prank proves painful
Thursday, December 22, 2016 - 00:00
This Angel represented a lot more than the most obvious symbol. It was a cherished gift from a friend, a loving memory of someone who has passed and a hopeful symbol of the future.
I personally do not understand why someone would think it is alright to do such a thing.
Firstly, to steal in itself is wrong. Secondly, to take someone’s Christmas decorations, to ruin what is supposed to be a time of great sharing and joy for all, is just plain hurtful.
These unthinking actions put a decided shadow upon the victims of this senseless crime at what is supposed to be a time of joy and goodwill to all.
I would like to ask of the person who did this, and to anyone who may know where this Angel is: Please, return this Angel to where you took it from, please return it to my friend.
No questions will be asked, and it would be greatly appreciated by my friend and those who know her.
Editors Note: We were unable to contact the writer prior to printing to inquire if the decoration has been returned
- An invitation for all High School teens to attend Youth Summit on Mental Health
- Basin Business Advisors presents ME INC
- McBride Council Meeting Update
- Robson Valley Regional RCMP report - April 20, 2017 issue
- McBride Elks and Royal Purple enter contest for $100,000 for Bill Clark Memorial Park
- McBride Council busy with budget deliberations
- McBride Court Briefs
- Sentinel Sightseer - April 20, 2017
- Williams resigns from position as CAO
- Hunting licenses now available online
- Tapping nature’s sweet spot of nutrition
- Boil water order issued during BKB Cedar fire, then lifted
- Clean Water and Wastewater Fund invests in McBride
- World & Canada News - April 20, 2017 issue
- When I was a child I thought like a child
- Northern Health launching a new way to register after-hours