- Current News
- Leonard Frazer
- Community Calendar
Robson Valley Regional RCMP Police report
Thursday, March 9, 2017 - 00:00
On Feb. 27 Valemount RCMP responded to a report of a domestic disturbance between a male and female. Upon police arrival at the residence both parties had already separated and no one was injured. The male was later located and arrested for assault and released on conditions and to appear in court at a later date.
On Feb. 27 McBride RCMP attended the CVSE Scales in Tete Jaune Cache and assisted CVSE who had stopped a commercial vehicle for speeding. The driver of the vehicle was arrested for possession of a controlled substance and a subsequent search resulted in the seizure of a controlled substance. The driver was issued a violation ticket and released at the scene.
On Feb. 28 a member of the Valemount RCMP was patrolling Highway 5 south near Camp Creek when they conducted a traffic stop with a grey Chevrolet pickup for speeding. While speaking with the driver an odour of marihuana was detected emanating from the interior of the vehicle and the male driver arrested for possession of a controlled substance. A subsequent search resulted in the seizure of a small amount of marihuana. The driver was issued a violation ticket for speeding and released at the scene without further charges.
On Feb. 28 McBride RCMP were notified of an injured moose on the Highway believed to have been struck by a vehicle. The Conservation Service was notified of the incident and the animal dispatched on scene.
On Feb. 28 Valemount RCMP received a report of a domestic disturbance at a residence. Police arrived and through further investigation arrested a male for assault with a weapon. The male was later released on conditions and to appear in court at a later date.
On Mar. 2 Valemount RCMP received a report of a suspicious vehicle abandoned off Highway 5 near Gosnell Rd. Police conducted follow-up on the vehicle and confirmed it was not abandoned and the occupants were camping in the area.
On Mar. 3 Valemount RCMP received a report of a domestic disturbance involving multiple family members. Upon arrival it was learnt a female had allegedly assaulted three others in the residence. A female was arrested at the scene for assault with a weapon and mischief and later released on conditions and to appear in court at a later date.
On Mar. 4 Valemount RCMP attended a collision on Highway 16 near Red Pass involving a tractor trailer unit which had jack-knifed. The driver of the vehicle was not injured and the road and weather conditions at the time of the collision were poor. The vehicle was later towed from the scene and the highway opened to regular traffic.
- An invitation for all High School teens to attend Youth Summit on Mental Health
- Basin Business Advisors presents ME INC
- McBride Council Meeting Update
- Robson Valley Regional RCMP report - April 20, 2017 issue
- McBride Elks and Royal Purple enter contest for $100,000 for Bill Clark Memorial Park
- McBride Council busy with budget deliberations
- McBride Court Briefs
- Sentinel Sightseer - April 20, 2017
- Williams resigns from position as CAO
- Hunting licenses now available online
- Tapping nature’s sweet spot of nutrition
- Boil water order issued during BKB Cedar fire, then lifted
- Clean Water and Wastewater Fund invests in McBride
- World & Canada News - April 20, 2017 issue
- When I was a child I thought like a child
- Northern Health launching a new way to register after-hours