- Current News
- Leonard Frazer
- Community Calendar
New resident opens shop in McBride
Thursday, April 6, 2017 - 00:00 Dianne St. Jean
Last March they had a McBride mountain wedding and one year later made the move from Alberta.
Barrett is a Red Seal hair stylist with 16 years’ experience, so she can do it all. Aside from styling, Barrett is also offering a boutique end that includes retail hair styling products and accessories.
She plans to hold a Grand Opening on Friday, April 7.
The Rusty Iron Salon & Boutique is located at 411 Main Street.
Business hours are Tuesdays and Thursdays, 10 am to 6 pm; Wednesdays, noon to 8 pm; Fridays 10 am to 5 pm and Saturdays 10 am to 2 pm. The shop is closed Sundays and Mondays.
McBride is fortunate to welcome Tyler and Vicki as new residents and business owner.
- An invitation for all High School teens to attend Youth Summit on Mental Health
- Basin Business Advisors presents ME INC
- McBride Council Meeting Update
- Robson Valley Regional RCMP report - April 20, 2017 issue
- McBride Elks and Royal Purple enter contest for $100,000 for Bill Clark Memorial Park
- McBride Council busy with budget deliberations
- McBride Court Briefs
- Sentinel Sightseer - April 20, 2017
- Williams resigns from position as CAO
- Hunting licenses now available online
- Tapping nature’s sweet spot of nutrition
- Boil water order issued during BKB Cedar fire, then lifted
- Clean Water and Wastewater Fund invests in McBride
- World & Canada News - April 20, 2017 issue
- When I was a child I thought like a child
- Northern Health launching a new way to register after-hours