According to Elaine Gillette, Recreation Officer, Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations the following valley hiking trails are not accessible do to flood damage.
- Dore River Trails: Eagle Valley, Avalanche Valley, Ozalenka, Kristi Glacier (no road access)
- Lucille Mtn Alpine (no road access)
- Bell Mtn Alpine (no road access)
- Spittal Creek (site and trail washed out)
- Little Lost Lake (concern for flash flooding)
- Renshaw (Snowmobile) Trail
Gillette would also suggest extreme caution for any hikers considering using the Natural Arch trail do to the trail being unstable and undercut banks along fast moving creek.
In Valemount, the Swift Creek Trail has been closed indefinitely due to trail damaged caused by erosion to the creek banks.